Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Faster To Any Size Disaster in Austin
SERVPRO of Lake Travis/NW Austin provides disaster restoration services that are always available, faster to any size disaster, and more thorough than any other cleaning & restoration company.
We understand that the aftermath of a disaster can be overwhelming, and we're here to help get your life back on track as quickly as possible. Our team is highly trained and experienced in all aspects of restoration work—from water damage repair to mold remediation to fire damage cleanup—and we will treat your home with the care and respect it deserves.
Our clients come first, so we'll make sure you're kept informed every step of the way. We'll be there for you every time you need us because we understand what it's like to go through something like this.
When disaster strikes, our team is only one call away! We offer 24-hour emergency services to your home or business in the greater Austin area.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (512) 318-2202
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2110 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Lake Travis / NW Austin arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.